Thursday 16 June 2011

50 cent new album delay

Fif considers postponing his forthcoming LP to 2012 on account of not seeing eye to eye with his imprint.50 Cent has promised to deliver his new album over the past few years, but fans may have to wait until next year to get the LP. In a series of tweets, the G-Unit leader explained that him and his label Interscope Records aren’t on the same page on how to roll out the album and that he’s delaying its release until they see eye to eye. “Ok I tried to be cool with my record company. I went to the meeting talk to everyone and sh*t feels like there moving in slow motion,” he wrote. “I’m sorry to announce I will not be releasing a new album this year if we don’t get on the same page. I would rather not launch my album with out a plan the whole system is executing. I don’t know why they play with me they know how I get.” His tirade explained that this is his last album for the label and that he won’t let anyone stifle its promotion or release. “My whole career iv been doing sh*t and they have been playing catch up this is the last f*cking album THEY BETTER WAKE UP AND WORK. I’m on that DRE sh*t boy guess when my sh*t coming out WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. LMAO. I worked really hard on this album I’m not gonna let it come out like some bullsh*t. There use to me just putting it out.”


- Posted using Mobypicture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment