Thursday 16 June 2011

New Music: Skylar Grey – ‘Invisible’ 06 16 11'

She’s penned hits for megastars such as Eminem, Dr. Dre, and Diddy, but Skylar Grey still feels “Invisible” on the first single from her KIDinaKORNER/Interscope debut Invinsible. Produced by Alex Da Kid and co-written by Skylar and Matchbox 20’s Rob Thomas, the edgy midtempo is for everyone who’s ever felt like they didn’t exist.“['Invisible'] is where I started out when I moved up to the woods and I was trying to find out who I was in the world because I felt very lost,” the 25-year-old singer-songwriter tells Ryan Seacrest. “Then I came out of that whole experience with this new found strength and I made me feel invincible, the whole theme of the album tells that story.”


- Posted using Mobypicture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment